Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Planting

Yesterday I bought and planted flowers. Today I'm sore but enjoy looking at my work. I built and planted that stacked thing. Here is the link. Moved some hostas and added color to that corner bed. All it needs now is a manedvilla the corner.

We also have a family of robins in the tree outside our back door. Mommy and Daddy Robin are busy feeding the new babies. We can stand in the kitchen window and see in the nest a little and watch them sit and feed. They don't like that we walk by there all the time. Renters can't be choosey though! (Here ya go Sally!



2 comments:

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

That plant thingy you built is way cool!! Very eye catching!

LJ said...

Great job on the planter (I've seen those at craft fairs and now wish I had bought one). We have a birdie family we're watching too!
Glad to have found your blog.
~LJ