Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friends and flowers

Busy month with a visitor from SC and entertaining while she was here so everyone could see her. A few of us went over to the last showing of the Southern Living designer home in Hot Springs (very pretty)...and then my first visit to Woodland Garvan Gardens. We lucked into a beautiful day and lovely azaleas, tulips, hydrangea tree, ferns, waterfalls...it is wonderful over there. We were directed to a great lunch place too.


Here is a sampling of the photos and some of my bird watching in the backyard.




2 comments:

ArkyArtist said...

Absolutely LOVELY!! I just wish the montage was larger when I clicked on it so I could lavish in the beauty!!

I know you had a good time- and love the new banner, too!!

Janet said...

yeah sorry about the size...i'm not sure what I did to make it small???

Janet