Sunday, January 11, 2009

One year ---

This year more and more friends and acquaintances have dealt with and are dealing with cancer and I know of many cases of lung cancer. I miss Daddy a lot but not seeing him go through the chemo and radiation I hear others go through is a blessing in it's own way. Many win the battle so I'm not saying treatments are a bad thing. They are great if you are healthy to start out. The lung stuff is a bad thing.

The photo in my header makes me think of him. Home...his place he bought in 1970 and he loved it...lots of memories made there. The white horse isn't his but one that reminds me of his horse Whitey.

Bringing my slide show from last year to the top.... Still miss him bunches.
http://janlynns.blogspot.com/2008/02/check-out-my-slide-show.html

No comments: