Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let the Holidays begin!!

Greetings from the bad blogger:

Busy with decorating and a house full of family for Thanksgiving.

We had a great weekend with both sides of the family. Daughter #1 and her fiancee came in from TX and Daughter #2's honey was here also. Lots of food and fun. Boys eat alot did you know that? Our siblings and their families and our Mom's were also here and we can't forget the 5 dogs!!! 7 if you count the 2 at SIL's. We went from our house to SIL's house to hang out and eat. Cute baby girl, food, teens, football, dogs, trampoline, food, pool, dishes, poker, food. We had a good time.

Next week I'm hosting an open house for my club so my house is looking festive and now I need to focus on the shopping part. Lots going on.

Credit: for the blog topper I made it from the digi kit Holiday or Not by Nicole Durcsthi

Photos look like Christmas because I decorated early.





No comments: